Monday 2 May 2011

Send Free SMS to Kuwait, UAE, Saudi, Singapore, Philippines & Malaysia


Among all the free SMS sites, one site allows you to send messages to Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, gulf countries , Singapore  etc., The site name is 160by2.com Sites like way2sms.com have limit for messages sent per day. But 160by2.com offers 50 message per day at a length of 80 character fair usage policy. It seems it everywhere now, this FUP. Like I mentioned in the other article, it will include a decent advertisement. Well I don’t mind a decent ad while I sent free message to my relatives in and Singapore. May be my chat friend in Philippines

1 comments:

Jeff said...

Nice article, well you can also try send free sms in the philippines or in other countries.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | belt buckles